Sunday, June 28
Time: 9am – 11am
GraceBuilt Church: 2639 W. Main St., Waynesboro, VA US 22980
AN OUTWARD DISPLAY, OF AN INWARD DECISION FOR CHRIST.
IT IS THE FIRST STEP IN SHOWING OTHERS THE FAITH GOD HAS PUT IN YOUR HEART. IF YOU HAVEN'T PERSONALLY TAKEN THIS STEP OF FAITH, BE BAPTIZED JUNE 28TH AS PART OF OUR 9AM AND 11AM SERVICE.*
- Wear regular clothes. Towels will be provided, your welcome to bring a change of clothing.
- Bring friends and family. Invite others to witness your public display of faith.
- Age. In the Bible no babies are baptized. So at GraceBuilt, baptism is for those old enough to have a personal faith in God -- 5-7 years old or older.
- Rebaptized? If you were baptized as a baby -- not because of personal faith, but because of someone else's decision -- we encourage you to be RE-baptized as an expression of your own personal faith.
- Optional Video Testimonial -- If you'd like, we'd love to share your story. For the video we'll ask 3 questions. What does baptism mean to you? Why do you think right now is the time to be baptized? What's God teaching you right now?