GraceBuilt Social Distancing Policy
Online Worship Service
In Person Worship Service
We encourage you to:
-Keep at least 6 feet away from people outside of your household. In the worship center, spacing is marked out carefully. 3 seats should separate households along each row. Alternate rows are used for spacing as well.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- Avoid touching your face.
-Don’t touch surfaces in public areas.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- If soap and water is not accessible, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Extra Measures GraceBuilt Church is taking to keep you safe:
· Continuing our routine cleaning and disinfection procedures.
· Providing hand sanitizers in multiple locations. Soap and water will continue to be available at all hand washing sinks in the restrooms.
· Extra training for staff and volunteers about the importance of social distancing, hand hygiene, and cough/sneeze etiquette.
· Propping doors so you do not have to touch the door handles.
· No “Meet and Greet Time” during the service.
· No coffee service for now.
In May, Families Will Stay Together:
· In May, parents are encouraged to sit with their children in the worship center. The mother's room will be available, and the overflow hallway is also appropriate for caregivers who need to keep their kids in a more open space with room to move.
When Kids Ministry Resumes:
- Only one designated parent/caregiver register or pick up the child.
· Classroom size will be limited to 10 individuals.
· Programming will be altered to increase distance between children.
· Snacks will not be served.
· Teachers and children will wash hands often with soap and water. We will also provide hand sanitizer.
· We will clean and disinfect objects and surfaces frequently touched before, between, and after services.